Walnut Ridge Depot

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Walnut Ridge Station was built in 1908 by the Missouri Pacific Railroad. Walnut Ridge was one of the first cities in Arkansas to embrace passenger rail service and to completely renovate its historic depot, adding a waiting area for Amtrak passengers and offices for the Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce.

The restored Mediterranean-style 1910 structure located in Walnut Ridge now serves as the Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce  office, tourist information center, and AMTRAK passenger stop in Walnut Ridge.
The depot has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1992.

 

City of Walnut Ridge Announcements

Local Weather

Click for Walnut Ridge, Arkansas Forecast