The Walnut Ridge Police Department is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Police Officer – Full Time.
Candidates certified through Arkansas Commission on Law Enforcement Standards and Training (CLEST) and have a minimum of 2 years of law enforcement experience will take presendence.
Candidates for the position must meet the following criteria
• be a U.S. Citizen
• 21 years of age by the date of appointment
• Diploma from a standard high school or a GED certificate
• No felony convictions or misdemeanor convictions of domestic violence
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Be of good moral character
• Pass a thorough background investigation
• Pass a physical and psychological evaluation
Applications can also be picked up and dropped off at Walnut Ridge City Hall, 300 W. Main St. Walnut Ridge, AR, during normal business hours. This position will continue to stay open until filled.
317 NW 4th St
Walnut Ridge, AR 72476-1547